With the popularization and application of photovoltaic power generation in my country, the development and utilization of distributed photovoltaic power generation has a growing market space in the central and eastern regions of China and southern China. Today we talk about the opportunities and challenges of developing industrial and commercial photovoltaic power generation.
一.Opportunities and advantages of industrial and commercial photovoltaic power generation
1.my country’s sales electricity prices are set according to the nature of users, among which industrial and commercial electricity prices are relatively high. For example, the industrial and commercial electricity prices in many towns in the Pearl River Delta and Yangtze River Delta are around 1 yuan/kWh, and even higher in some areas. Therefore, industrial and commercial photovoltaic power generation has become a “sweet pastry” in the eyes of everyone.
- Most of the industrial and commercial electricity loads are in the daytime, which is more consistent with the photovoltaic power generation time. The photovoltaic power station has a good on-site consumption effect and is friendly to the grid. It is very suitable for the mode of self-use or self-use surplus power to go online.
- Most industrial and commercial buildings, such as office buildings, supermarkets, shopping malls, shopping centers, etc. have large roof areas, and the construction quality is good, the building life is long, and the property rights are clear, especially for public buildings such as government agencies, schools, hospitals, and stations. Without controversy, it is more suitable for installing photovoltaic power generation.
- Local governments actively promote and support the development of distributed photovoltaics, laying a good policy and market foundation for industrial and commercial photovoltaics. In the past two years, Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu and other places have introduced a series of local subsidy policies, which have played a positive role in promoting and promoting local photovoltaic power generation.
Obviously, making full use of resources such as roofs of industrial and commercial buildings to install photovoltaic power generation has many advantages and is a good investment field. However, there are also problems and challenges in industrial and commercial photovoltaic power generation.
二.Problems and challenges of industrial and commercial photovoltaic power generation
- The quality, structure and property rights of building roofs
The life of the building and the structure and quality of its roof will directly affect whether the photovoltaic power generation array can operate stably for a long time. For leased factories or buildings, the property rights of building roofs may become a key issue that restricts the installation of photovoltaics and the economic benefits of investment. In this case, the investor and the building owner need to confirm. If the property rights are not clear or there is no formal property certificate, Investment risk is relatively high.
- The structure, load and waterproofing of the original building
The installation of photovoltaic power generation system on the roof of a building should also fully consider the structure and load of the original building, as well as the original rainproof material and structure of the roof of the building. Do a good job of buckling, fix the connector or support infrastructure, fully consider the firmness of the array, and ensure that the photovoltaic power generation array can withstand the test of wind and rain for 20-30 years. In addition, the construction of photovoltaic power generation arrays must also meet the requirements of local building regulations.
- Electricity price and interest sharing issues
Distributed photovoltaic power plants developed on non-independent building roofs need to consider issues such as the consumption of self-consumed power prices and profit sharing. Usually, it is necessary to negotiate with the owners to adopt preferential power prices, roof leasing, or joint investment and benefit sharing.
- Construction quality problems
When installing photovoltaic power generation on the roof of a building, special attention should be paid to the quality of the connecting wires and connectors of the photovoltaic array, and to prevent accidents such as fires and other accidents caused by leakage, sparking and other failures caused by poor insulation of the outer skin of the photovoltaic connection and poor contact of the connectors. Whether it is construction, installation or later operation and maintenance of building roof photovoltaic systems, it is often more difficult than ground power stations. Once accidents or disasters such as fires and lightning strikes occur, the losses and secondary disasters caused are also relatively large. Therefore, quality and safety must be ensured in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the project.
- Convenience of post-operation and maintenance
For the photovoltaic power generation system installed on the roof of high-rise buildings, it is also necessary to consider the safety of later operation and maintenance and the convenience of cleaning the surface of the photovoltaic array to ensure the safety of personnel working at heights in the later stage of the power station.
- Impact on power grid
Industrial and commercial photovoltaics should also fully consider the impact of photovoltaic power generation on power quality such as voltage stability, reactive power compensation, and harmonic interference of the user-side power grid, and avoid fines caused by the access of photovoltaic power generation to excessive reactive power of enterprises in the network.
- Selection of inverter
Industrial and commercial photovoltaic power generation systems should use string inverters. High-quality brand inverters with high single-unit power, guaranteed quality, and high conversion efficiency should be selected. Growatt Inverters are the most easily damaged components in photovoltaic power generation systems. A good inverter can not only make your power station generate more power, but also reduce system maintenance and prolong the service life of the power station.
Distributed photovoltaic power generation has great development prospects in the central and eastern regions of my country and southern China. At present, the opportunities and challenges of industrial and commercial photovoltaic power generation coexist. As long as we do a good job in the preliminary research and design work and build photovoltaic power plants according to local conditions, we will definitely be able to obtain the greatest return on investment.