Wiring Instruction(when your system is split phase systems ( 120V L+ 120V L+ N+G) ,please take this as reference)
- Connect Ground wire to Ground terminal (Be sure to connect PE protective conductor first).
- Connect AC input L1 to Input L (Hot) terminal.
- Connect AC input L2 to Input Neutral terminal.
- Connect Output L (Hot) to AC output L1.
- Connect Output Neutral to AC output L2.
- DO NOT CONNECT AC INPUT NEUTRAL OR LOAD NEUTRAL TO THE GROWATT INVERTER.
- This single-phase 220V solar growatt inverter is an international version Which can be used in 220Vac single phase systems and as well as in 120V/240V split phase systems.
- This growatt inverter charge can be connected to a separate 240V to 120/240 Volt split phase transformer(doesn’t included) to get two separate 120V hot lines for 120V loads.
- This growatt inverter only outputs 220Vac. It does NOT output 120Vac.
MPPT Solar Charging Mode
- Max. PV Array Power: 6000W
- Max. PV Input Current: 18A(pv to growatt inverter)
- Start-up Voltage: 150Vdc±10Vdc
- Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 450Vdc
- Max. PV Charging Current: 100A (growatt inverter to battery)
- Max. Charging Current (AC Charger Plus Solar Charger): 100A
- Do not mount the growatt inverter on flammable construction materials.
- SUITABLE FOR MOUNTING ON CONCRETE OR OTHER NON-COMBUSTIBLE SURFACE ONLY.
- The ambient temperature should be between 0°C and 55°C to ensure optimal operation.
- Requested to install a separate DC over-current protector or disconnect device between battery and growatt inverter.
- All wiring must be performed by a qualified person.
- It’s very important for system safety and efficient operation to use appropriate cable for battery connection. To reduce risk of injury, please use the 2AWG cable. Max torque of 2Nm
This is a multifunctional off grid solar growatt inverter , integrated with a MPPT solar charge controller, a high frequency pure sine wave inverter and a UPS function module in one machine, which is perfect for off grid backup power and self-consumption applications.This inverter can work with or without batteries.Parallel operation up to 6 unit (only with battery connected)
Solar growatt inverter application
This growatt inverter can be used in parallel with two different operation modes. 1. Parallel operation in single phase with up to 6 units. 2. Maximum 6 units work together to support 3-phase equipment. Four units support one phase maximum.
You should have received the following items in the package：